LEGAL COUNSEL ROLE
2-5 YEARS PQE
GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS
£ MARKET RATE
Our client is a cutting-edge high quality entertainment business. It’s growing legal team is looking for an enthusiastic & talented Legal Counsel to join them.
The role will involve:
- Working with commercial partners and colleagues across the globe on content exploitation and licensing deals
- Providing commercial, legal & regulatory advice on licensing issues
- Negotiating and advising on key deals across the business within agreed timescales
- Keeping abreast of and sharing legal and regulatory developments
The successful candidate with be/have:
- A UK qualified (or equivalent) lawyer with excellent academics
- 2-5 years PQE at a leading media law firm, or in-house at a media/entertainment business
- Strong drafting & negotiation skills - ideally in relation to media rights
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strategic-thinking with a pragmatic, creative & solution-orientated approach
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively
PQE is a guideline only and we are happy to receive applications from candidates who can demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge in order to fulfil the role.
Please apply now if you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity to join an inspiring & fast growing entertainment company.
KL ref 2910