3+ YEARS’ PQE
Kinsella Legal is working with the Legal & Business Affairs division of this primetime TV client. The company makes and produces a range of fantastic factual, factual entertainment and entertainment programming.
Reporting to Head of Legal & Business Affairs, you will be a TV Production lawyer who is enthusiastic about working on all development and production matters for popular non-scripted content, including:
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements with broadcasters, access partners and talent and advising on any associated rights and compliance issues
- Drafting and negotiating production agreements with broadcasters as well as talent agreements, contributor/contestant agreements, access and key location agreements
- Providing day-to-day support and advice for productions, including running production kick off meetings, advising on filming queries and managing legal aspects of post-production clear-up
- Providing comprehensive compliance support including preparation of filming protocols, undertaking compliance viewings, liaising with broadcaster compliance teams and advising on interpretation of the Ofcom Code and broadcaster editorial guidelines
- Providing legal support in relation to issues of copyright & fair dealing, defamation and IP issues.
You will have 3 years + PQE or substantial experience in business affairs and solid TV production experience. Hands-on experience of working at a television production company or a UK broadcaster is highly desirable.
You will have the opportunity to work on highly innovative, challenging and complex projects in a company that promotes a friendly, supportive and creative culture.
Job Reference: 2231
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy type: In House,Lawyer/Solicitor