6+ YRS PQE, SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
This is a brand new opportunity to join a rapid growth Sports Technology organization in a senior role supporting in the expansion of the business both in the UK and across international territories. This role will be an excellent prospect for a strong Commercial/Tech/IP lawyer.
Working together with the Chief Legal Officer, your role will entail managing operational matters, to include the following:
- Supporting in the building of a new, first class legal function, including putting in place contract management and processes flow structures
- Drafting and negotiating major commercial contracts
- Identifying legal risks within the business or new transactions
- Working with external counsel both in the UK and internationally
- Advising the business on corporate JVs in new territories, advertising regulations and sports rights
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with strong commercial instincts.
- 6 years+ PQE
- Solid experience as a commercial lawyer with a focus on Technology, IP or Sports
- Experience within regulated and/or emerging markets
- Ability to problem solve in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid drafting and negotiation abilities
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate complex legal matters to commercial colleagues and stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growing international business with excellent career progression opportunities!
Job Reference: 2356
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy type: In House,Head of Legal,Lawyer/Solicitor