EMPLOYMENT LAWYER – 2-4 YEARS’ PQE
We are delighted to be working with one of the Europe’s best known media groups, to recruit an employment lawyer to join their specialist team.
This is a pivotal role within the business and the remit is likely to include:
- supporting large scale HR projects including benefits reviews, reorganisations and TUPE transfers
- providing day-to-day HR support advising on issues including performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures, whistleblowing complaints, breach of confidentiality obligations, restrictive covenants and mobility clauses
- ownership of, and drafting amendments to, template employment contracts to ensure compliance with legislation, corporate policies, agencies’ internal policies and procedures and best practice
- ensuring agencies’ compliance with new employment laws
- ownership of standard template freelancer agreements. Advising on requested amendments and queries relating to employee status and agency worker rights
- supporting on global mobility issues including relocations, secondments and assignments
- advising on exits. Drafting, negotiating and advising on settlement agreements
- reviewing, updating, drafting and advising on staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- management of employment litigation
This role will suit a good humoured, flexible, unflappable and commercial thinker who can build effective relationships quickly and efficiently. You will partner closely with the HR team and build strong relationships internally with clear and consistent channels of communication.
You will have excellent training and knowledge of employment law. You will have the ability to assess risk, work under pressure and know how to prioritise. This can be a demanding environment as you often have to balance competing interests of a range of internal clients so you must be an excellent communicator.
You will receive excellent agile working and flexibility in this working environment. Our client promotes and expects collaborative working relationships and you will be instrumental in continuing to develop these strong interpersonal relationships with your colleagues.
Job Reference: 2070
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy type: In House,Private Practice,Lawyer/Solicitor