6+ YRS PQE, SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
This is a brand new opportunity to join a rapid growth Sports Technology organization in a senior role supporting in the expansion of the business both in the UK and across international territories and emerging markets. This role will be an excellent prospect for a strong Commercial/Tech/IP lawyer.
Working together with the Chief Legal Officer, you will manage operational matters, to include the following:
* Supporting in the building of a new, first class legal function, including putting in place contract management and processes flow structures
* Drafting and negotiating major commercial contracts
* Identifying legal risks within the business or new transactions
* Working with external counsel both in the UK and internationally
* Advising the business on corporate JVs in new territories, advertising regulations and sports rights
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with strong commercial instincts.
* 6 years+ PQE
* Solid experience as a commercial lawyer with a focus on Technology, IP or Sports
* Experience within regulated and/or emerging markets
* Ability to problem solve in a rapidly changing environment
* Solid drafting and negotiation abilities
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Ability to communicate complex legal matters to commercial colleagues and stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growing international business with excellent career progression opportunities!
Job Reference: 2356/PB
Salary: Plus bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy type: In House,Head of Legal,Lawyer/Solicitor