COMMERCIAL/IP LAWYER, NQ-2 YEARS’ PQE
We are delighted to be working with one of the Europe’s best known media groups, to recruit a commercial/IP/media lawyer. This is a broad role within the business and the remit is likely to include:
* Advising UK agency clients on all commercial legal aspects of their business, with a large focus on conducting legal clearance, negotiating marketing services contracts and, as well as other service offerings, including digital advertising and content and performance marketing;
* Drafting, revising and negotiating services agreements and other commercial contracts (such as Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Licences & Vendor Agreements) for both clients and vendors;
* Advising the creative/marketing agencies in relation to disputes and litigation resolution, providing internal reports and managing outside counsel;
* Supporting the coordination and management of multi-market agreements, including client master service agreements;
* Keeping up to date and ensuring awareness of current issues affecting the media and developing legal precedents and best practices;
* Assisting in training agencies as well as members of the legal team on commercial legal considerations in the creative and digital agency space and related approaches;
This role will suit a flexible, unflappable and commercial TMT or IP lawyer with some experience of advertising ideally. You will have excellent knowledge of commercial contract and IP law, as well as solid experience of a wide range of commercial contracts. You must have excellent drafting and negotiation skills with the ability to assess risk, work under pressure and know how to prioritise. This can be a demanding environment as you often have to balance competing interests of a range of internal clients. As such, you must be willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, which means being immersed in the day to day contractual negotiations.
Our client promotes and expects collaborative working relationships and you will be instrumental in continuing to develop these strong interpersonal relationships with your colleagues.
Job Reference: 2107
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy type: In House,Lawyer/Solicitor