ADVERTISING & COMMERCIAL LAWYER
2-7 YEARS’ PQE
ONLINE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
This highly successful and growing online sports and entertainment business provides entertainment to a global audience. The company is headquartered in stunning central London offices and has a presence in a number of other locations globally.
To help drive the rapid, ongoing growth of the business, we are assisting our client in recruiting an ambitious lawyer with experience in marketing, advertising and commercial law. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will work in a collegiate and highly regarded legal team. The ideal candidate will have circa 2-7 years’ post qualification experience gained in a top law firm or highly reputable in-house team. The role will necessitate liaising with teams across a number of gloabl offices, as well as external counsel where necessary.
Details of the day to day role include:
* Providing advice to the marketing teams in relation to all advertising, marketing, sales promotions, competitions and customer offers across all of our client’s brands globally;
* Overseeing marketing processes to ensure user journeys across all business verticals are compliant with relevant regulations, providing ongoing guidance to the marketing teams to ensure the advice provided is implemented as required, and escalating to key stakeholders to find pragmatic solutions as necessary;
* Drafting and negotiating all advertising contracts (with agencies, media owners and advertising platforms);
* Working on a wide variety of commercial contract matters, including software licence and services agreements with games and systems providers and brand partnership agreements with third party brand owners;
* Acting as a legal point of contact for the business for new product launches and specific projects across multiple territories; and
* Providing legal advice in relation to website content, gaming and data protection.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in sales promotions and advertising legal issues (familiarity with the CAP/BCAP codes is a must), as well as general commercial contracts (with a focus on advertising, marketing, technology and media contracts ideally).
Experience of sports betting and gaming is helpful but not essential. Candidates with a publishing background, for example, will be favourably considered.
In return, our client offers an excellent working environment. People work hard, roll their sleeves up but like to innovate and have fun.
If you want to be part of this great business, please contact Kinsella Legal for more information.
Job Reference: 2145
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy type: In House,Lawyer/Solicitor