SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CONSUMER CREDIT
CONSUMER CREDIT LAWYER
4 OR 5 DAYS
12 MONTH FTC
WEST LONDON, HYBRID WORKING (2/3 DAYS IN OFFICE)
Our client is a leading media and entertainment brand. We have a role for a consumer credit lawyer to join the team on a 12-month contract, on a full time or part-time basis.
You will have experience of FCA CONC rules, Consumer Duty, and the Consumer Credit Act, to play a leading role advising our client on its consumer credit products.
What you'll do:
- You will be a senior advisor on all consumer credit matters.
- You will help the team and wider business to move faster and be better equipped to deal with a changing and challenging business.
- Your role will be at the forefront of the financial services aspects of our client’s growing portfolio of products which are available with consumer credit, advising all levels of those businesses on how to implement their plans in a way which is legally effective, fair and meets our client’s commercial needs.
- You will also be part of the wider Consumer Legal team which advises on all aspects of consumer law across market-leading media products.
What you'll bring:
- You will be an expert in advising on consumer credit matters with a proven record to influence commercial decisions and providing practical and implementable advice and options.
- Strong relationships, being recognised and able to influence at senior stakeholder level.
- High motivation and ability to think creatively and embrace change positively, with excellent attention to detail, and an ability to find sound solutions to challenging legal, operational and commercial issues.
- Ability to make sound risk assessments and to help others to do so, and to explain those assessments to senior partners organise.
- You will be confident, proactive, innovative, positive and flexible with a strong desire to learn and develop as well as being a strong teammate, with good communication skills, resilience, and the ability to build rapport and establish trust at all levels.