TV & FILM PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION
Our client is an exciting and growing studio. It invests in, produces, and distributes stellar Film and TV content across multiple platforms.
We have an opportunity for a media or transactional paralegal to join the Legal and Business Affairs team during an exciting period in the company’s growth.
You will work alongside some fantastic colleagues across the business. As the company expands its creative slate, you will:
- Drafting, negotiate and execute commercial contracts
- Conduct due diligence and make sure all documents are accounted for during major projects
- Manage deal term trackers, contracts, NDAs, and processing of invoices
- Execute and file relevant production paperwork both internally and to third party like commissioners and distributors
- Provide general assistance to the legal team with administrative duties and researching.
The role will ideally suit a media paralegal with film/TV/entertainment experience, or a corporate/transactional paralegal, who is a self-starter, ambitious and intuitive.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who have relevant experience. Owing to the volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to relevant applicants and aim to do this within 72 hours.