TV AND/OR FILM LAWYER
NQ-3 YEARS PQE
Our client is an exciting and growing Film & TV studio. It invests in, produces and distributes stellar Film and TV content across multiple platforms.
The Legal and Business Affairs team looks after the commercial, legal and business affairs operations of the company.
As a valued team member, you will work alongside some fantastic colleagues across the business. As the company expands its creative slate, your expertise will be needed in:
- Supporting the development team-leading negotiations and drafting book/film options, writer agreements and broadcaster development agreements
- Advising production teams on all aspects of production, including contracting for talent, crew, location agreements
- Negotiating and drafting key talent agreements, including producer, director and lead artist agreements
- Providing assistance to the business on financing transactions, restructurings and general M&A processes as the company acquires more businesses
- Updating and managing precedent agreements as well as best practice process, protocols and guidance notes in accordance with applicable law
- Managing members of the team
You will be a media lawyer with NQ-3 years' PQE. You will have experience in the Film and/or TV sector (from a top law firm and/or in-house at a broadcaster, producer or major studio).
This is a fantastic role, with the opportunity to work with great colleagues in an exciting media business.
KL ref: 2994